Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

Finally a tf 2 movie, and a great one too:D I don't understand why hats are so important on tf 2 these days..

Sergio and Bear 3 Sergio and Bear 3

that sergio is a fag i was hoping he would get killed in a heinous way:D

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

that's freaking hilariousxD

Dozengames Chinese Room Dozengames Chinese Room

Great

Graphics were good, game difficulty hard, couldn't get the blue and yellow key for the closet.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Awesome!

Great graphics, really impressive, and really relaxing music, its not so simple either, it took me a couple of hours completing it, you should be proud!

Pixel 2 Pixel 2

Holy..

This game is incredible, at first i thought:"Ah, this is a simple little game again." But while playing it my brains blow out of my head because of all the colours. And my screen couldn't handle all the colors and exploded. Holy hell, not to begin about the song, the song is so.. Brainwashing, there is just one word for a game like this: HOLY.

Awaken the horde Awaken the horde

Really awesome, demonic vibe. Love the eyes and horns. The night look+dead tree and dead bush give it a extra horror look. Is it a castle what you see in the background?

WiZBiN-Yoshi-1 responds:

thanks for your comment, its supposed to be more of an cemetery with some castle stuff :)

Shadbase Odin Banner Shadbase Odin Banner

somehow it reminds me of skyrim.

brute brute

Awesome

Your creations inspire me, you keep making unbelievable beautifull art, i hope i can draw as great as you one day..